Our goal is to help you reduce pain, increase function, and resume a more active, productive life. To accomplish that, we offer a highly trained staff, advanced equipment and a program of personalized, comprehensive services.
A customized rehabilitation program can be developed based upon your specific needs. Fast Track's physical therapists combine their background of extensive knowledge to create rehabilitation strategies that are appropriate for your individual diagnosis and in keeping with recommendations from your physician.
We can help you regain your functionality when you are affected by these and other conditions:
- Pre and post surgical conditions
- Neck and back sprains
- Sports and recreation related injuries
- Auto accident related injuries
- Industrial and work related injuries
- Patella femoral dysfunction
- Sprains and soft tissue injuries
- TMJ disorder
- Gait deviation
- Inflammatory conditions such as bursitis, tendinitis and colon issues
- Chronic pain and arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome